Thursday, 6 December 2007

Delay in publication

Wow, time really flies so fast that i had no time to catch my breathe. Before I know it, I had been in Sin for 4 days liao and i am going back 2 days time. Thought I can document Carissa 1 month in SIN, but looks like gotta work in the blind back in PVG, but then again I might be spending long lost time playing with Carissa.

Back to SIN, since I got back, there is a frantic preparation to look for someone to do a makeover for our parents' place... searching for raw materials to going to design houses. There is just so much to be done in such little time. Quotaion will have to be viewed and finally choose by this weekend so that work could proceed and be completed before CNY.

Guess friday gotta spend the whole day packing up my stuffs into boxes first...... coz will not be around when they finally start shifting out for the renovations !!! Oh my god is really such a mess .....

Can I have some PA to help me out ??? Haha.... well ..... gotta go zzz... tomorrow gotta go and visit some projects under the contractor to view their workmanship.

See ya soon

No comments: