Friday, 14 December 2007

Carissa Baby Shower

I know is a bit late but let me catch up on the significant events in the past few weeks. The most significant one was of course Carissa's 1 month celebration !! That day we went to the hospital to get Carissa her immunization jab. I know in SIN they had less jabs to go through, but over here, as I counted from the booklet got 14 jabs within the first 12 months. She had 2 after birth and this is the 3rd one.

We went to the hospital where she was delivered in the morning. But was told to go to a regional hospital. In the cold, we rushed to the regional hospital and during registration we were told to go to another regional hospital. Cause my address and Juan address falls into different region.

Anyway when we reached the jab station we were told we were 1 day too early for the jab and told to go home and come back again tomorrow with all the paperwork. Quite a hassle. Getting busy the whole morning but objective not done.

In the evening, carissa was all dressed up.



what u all doing ah ?


We went to a nearby restaurant for her big day.



Jessica's friends turns out in full strength... too bad my friends all flying or not in PVG... if not can like me bathe in a sea of beauties haha...



Falling asleep at the restaurant.

No comments: